4-Day Powder Packs - Available For Purchase November 1 Through December 24
Just $159 for any four days of skiing or riding for one person, any day of the 2013-14 winter season. You can save over $100! Only able to ski or ride Stevens a few times this winter? The 4-Day Powder Pack may just be the perfect option for you!
Enjoy four days of skiing or snowboarding with BIG savings off the regular day ticket price. The 4-Day Powder Pack is available online for purchase November 1, 2013 through December 24, 2013.
- Provides direct-to-lift access. Once your Powder Pack card has been issued, no stop at the ticket window is required!
- Four days of skiing or riding for one low price!
- No blackout dates.
- If you already have a lift access card, we will reload your media with the Powder Pack. Please select "renew" when purchasing your Powder Pack if this is the case.
- New Powder Pack access cards will be mailed out to you until December 17, 2013. We will hold Powder Pack access cards in Will Call on-mountain in Guest Relations for pick-up December 18, 2013 - January 2, 2014. After January 2, 2014 we will resume mailing out new Powder Pack access cards.
- Receive a free PNW Advantage Pass when you have used up all four days of your Powder Pack so the savings keep on going! (You must sign up for the PNW Advantage Pass AFTER you have used all four of your Powder Pack tickets. You can sign up online only.)
- Non-transferable picture-backed pass issued, only one ticket redeemed per day.
- Non-refundable. All tickets expire at the end of the current season.