Get unlimited access to Stevens Pass throughout the 2014-15 winter season every day we operate through our scheduled closing, Sunday, April 19, 2015, 9am to close.
Your Stevens Everyday Season Pass gets you FREE skiing at 11 other Western US resorts. Check out the Season Pass Holder Benefits page for details!
|AGE CATEGORY||SALE PERIOD||SALE PERIOD||SALE PERIOD|
|Ages 16-69||3/15 - 4/30||5/1 - 10/31||11/1 +|
|Renewal||$449 + Tax||$499 + Tax||$799 + Tax|
|New Pass Holder||$499 + Tax||$499 + Tax||$799 + Tax|
|Renewal||$299 + Tax||$349 + Tax||$579 + Tax|
|New Pass Holder||$329 + Tax||$349 + Tax||$579 + Tax|
|Ages 6 & Under|
|New Pass Holder||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|Ages 70 & Over|
|Renewal Rate||$79 + Tax||$99 + Tax||$99 + Tax|
|New Pass Holder||$79 + Tax||$99 + Tax||$99 + Tax|
Age is based on birth date as of December 31, 2014.
No Refunds. Passes are non-transferable. Prices subject to change without notice.
All days of operation are based on schedule and conditions permitting and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to consult the website for daily hours of operation prior to visiting.
Pass Add-On Options Available
The following add-ons allow you to protect your gear from theft, support the "Keep Winter Cool" program, and have access to the Nordic Center.
- Gear Check: $30 through 10/31/14. $40 afterwards. Keep your gear safe from theft!
- Ski Green Carbon Offset: can be purchased along with your pass in increments of $20. This voluntary contribution helps offset the greenhouse gases your car produces during its trip to the mountain during the season. Each purchase supports the development of renewable energy - wind or solar power - through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Nordic Add-On: $80 through 9/1-10/31/14, not available during spring sale. $95 afterwards. Enjoy cross-country, skate skiing and snowshoeing at our Nordic Center!
- Any previous RFID season pass or Advantage pass holder, including PNW Advantage and REI PNW pass holders, since the 2008-09 season are eligible for RENEWAL.
- PNW Advantage and, REI PNW pass holders are eligible for RENEWAL rates and can upgrade to any other pass product.
- Season, PNW Advantage, and REI PNW pass holders - Remember to SAVE YOUR PASS! If you lose or misplace your pass there is a $10 + tax card replacement fee.
Renew online for convenience and to avoid waiting in lines.
NEW! Pay for your 2014-15 winter season pass with our payment plan.
You can pay for your 2014-15 season pass in three easy installments to help break up the cost.
- Payments are made in three equal installments: the first at time of purchase, the second July 15th, and the third October 31st. Simply choose the payment plan when paying for your season pass online.
- The payment plan option is only available if you purchase your season pass by April 30th, 2014.
- Please note, passes purchased with the payment plan do not qualify for the free skiing benefit during the remainder of the 2013-14 winter season.
Washington State Sales Tax - 8.6%