Save money and get out of the classroom with the Stevens Pass college pass! With unlimited access to Stevens Pass throughout the 2014-15 winter season from 9am to close, you get to experience the best snow and terrain that the PNW has to offer just 2 hours from Seattle! Available to all current full-time college students.
|AGE CATEGORY||SALE PERIOD||IN SEASON|
|College Students||Thru 10/31||11/1 +|
|Renewal||$299 + Tax||$329 + Tax|
|New Pass Holder||$299 + Tax||$329 + Tax|
Age is based on birth date as of December 31, 2014.
No Refunds. Passes are non-transferable. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Students must be enrolled full time in a college or university. That is 12 credits for undergraduate students and 8 credits for graduate students in both the Fall and Spring terms. High School students in Running Start programs also eligible.
Proof of enrollment and tuition paid is required to activate the college pass for the season. In the event the student becomes ineligible for the college pass (drops below full-time status), the student will be charged the difference in price of the College pass and a Weekday or Everyday pass.
All days of operation are based on schedule and conditions permitting and are subject to change without notice. Be sure to consult the website for daily hours of operation prior to visiting.
Pass Add-On Options Available
The following add-ons allow you to protect your gear from theft, support the "Keep Winter Cool" program, and have access to the Nordic Center.
- Gear Check: $30 through 10/31/14. $40 afterwards. Keep your gear safe from theft!
- Ski Green Carbon Offset: can be purchased along with your pass in increments of $20. This voluntary contribution helps offset the greenhouse gases your car produces during its trip to the mountain during the season. Each purchase supports the development of renewable energy - wind or solar power - through the Bonneville Environmental Foundation.
- Nordic Add-On:$80 through 9/1-10/31/14, not available during spring sale. $95 afterwards. Enjoy cross-country, skate skiing and snowshoeing at our Nordic Center
- Any previous RFID season pass or PNW Advantage pass holders, since the 2008-09 season are eligible for RENEWAL rates.
- Remember to SAVE YOUR PASS! If you lose or misplace your pass there is a $10 + tax card replacement fee.
Renew online for convenience and to avoid waiting in lines.
Washington State Sales Tax - 8.6%