Stevens Pass Alpine Club (SPAC) is a competitive alpine sports club fostering the development of alpine athletes of every age, with each athlete representing the highest level of sportsmanship, teamwork, leadership and personal responsibility. Stevens Pass Alpine Club is a member of the Pacific Northwest Ski Association (PNSA), which includes Washington, Oregon and Northern Idaho, and operates as a separate 501c3 non-profit organization independent of, and in partnership with, Stevens Pass Mountain Resort.
Stevens Pass Alpine Club focuses on developing great skiers, great ski racers and great people. Whether we are skiing powder or training gates our program focuses on the whole athlete.
- We believe in providing an environment where personal growth is enhanced through the development of a positive self-concept.
- We believe that all SPAC athletes should receive equal attention and consideration from their coaches.
- We believe in recognizing ALL successes, taking chances & playing every day.
- We believe in the highest standards of coaching.
- We believe that athletes must be great skiers to be great ski racers.
With equal parts effort, attitude, sportsmanship and community, we have developed a healthy successful race environment that provides a welcoming supportive community for athletes and families alike. Learn more about the specific programs we offer at our Program Information page.