We want you to become a confident and independent skier or snowboarder and experience the thrill and excitement that accompanies cruising down our intermediate terrain. Our exclusive learning package is designed to remove the pressures of a regimented lesson program to allow you to learn and reach this level at your own pace, without breaking the bank.
Not sure these options are what you are looking for? Our Lesson Finder tool can help you search through all our programs to find the right fit.
SKI & SNOWBOARD AGES 13 AND OVER
The best just got better. Learn to ski or snowboard at Stevens Pass and enjoy unlimited ski/snowboard lesson packages until you reach an intermediate level and complete the program. You will then receive:
- 4 any day, any time lift tickets
- A 2-hour intermediate clinic
- Exclusive discounts in our retail store and in our partner REI stores
- An exclusive discount for use in any Stevens Pass food outlet
- A voucher to purchase a 2016-17 Everyday Season Pass for just $199!
What are you waiting for!?
|Price includes tax|
- The Learn-in-3 Guarantee is exclusively for guests who would classify themselves as ability level 1
- Each day includes Lesson, Equipment Rental (including helmet), and a Beginner Lift Ticket
We know that on average it takes 3 days of lessons and practice to reach an intermediate level. Our guarantee means that if we can’t get you ready for our easiest intermediate slopes to complete the program in 3 lessons, that we’ll offer you complimentary lesson packages until you get there, regardless of how long you need!
- Participants may take as many 2-Hour lessons each day as they wish
- Lessons begin on snow at 10:00am or 1:00pm daily. On busy weekends and holidays we often run additional lesson start times
- Online purchases can be made up to 48 hours prior to your visit. To purchase and reserve within 48 hours please call us at 206-812-7387
- Purchasing a Learn-in-3 Guarantee will reserve your first day only. To reserve your second or third day submit an online reservation inquiry or call us at 206-812-7387
- Please plan to arrive at the resort at least 90 minutes prior to your desired lesson start time to allow ample time for parking, equipment fitting and check-in
- Days do not need to be used consecutively
- Packages are non-refundable and non-transferable and must be used in the season purchased
- Complimentary tickets, lesson and discounts are only valid until the end of the current winter season
- The 2016-17 Everyday Season Pass voucher may be redeemed anytime through the 2016-17 winter season, is not transferrable and is only valid for new passholders with no prior access history at Stevens Pass
For more detailed information check out our FAQ Page for First Timers or call us 206-812-7387.
About the Learn-in-3 Guarantee
Q: What is the most affordable way to learn?
Answer: Group lessons. The Learn-in-3 Guarantee offers you 3 group lesson packages including lesson, equipment rental and a lift ticket at a huge discount. Plus our exclusive ‘Guarantee’.
Q: What if I’m not ready to commit to 3-days?
Answer: You can purchase a single day package and upgrade to the Learn-in-3 Guarantee and pay the difference after your lesson.
Q: What does the ‘Guarantee’ mean?
Answer: We want you to feel confident and independent on the snow. This means obtaining the skills needed to tackle our easiest intermediate terrain. We guarantee to teach you those skills in 3 days, and if we can’t you can come back, on us, and receive additional lesson packages until you get there.
Q: So I can come back and take a free lesson if I’m not ready?
Answer: Yes. If you and your instructor feel you need more guided practice we will offer you another free package; lesson, lift ticket and equipment rental plus helmet. The lesson will be an afternoon lesson so you can practice and warm up in the morning.
Q: What happens when I reach an intermediate level?
Answer: We consider you a graduate of the program and celebrate by giving you an awesome graduation packet complete with 4 complimentary lift tickets, a follow up lesson and exclusive retail and F+B discounts including a discount at REI! New for this season we are also offering graduates with no previous Season Pass history an exclusive deal on an Everyday Season Pass for the 2016-17 season for just $199!
Q: Who can sign up for this program?
Answer: This program is exclusively for ages 13 and over and newcomers to the sport, or those whose skills mean they are classified as ability level 1. Those entering the program above that level will be transferred into other lesson programs.
Q: Is this the only way to learn?
Answer: No, if you don’t mind the cost Private Lessons offer the biggest learning opportunity in the shortest time frame because of the personalized aspect of the lesson and the ability to request the same instructor each time.
Reservations, check-in and cancellations
Q: Sounds great! How can I sign up?
Answer: If you know the date you want to visit you can purchase online up to 48 hours prior to your first visit, or over the phone up to 2pm the day prior to your first visit 206-812-7387. If you want to purchase the package form someone else, or you do not know the date of your first visit, you can still purchase, but give us a call to do so.
Q: How do I reserve days after my initial purchase?
Answer: To reserve any day after purchasing the package submit an online reservation inquiry or call us at 206-812-7387.
Q: Do my days have to be used consecutively?
Answer: No. But they must be used before the end of the current winter season and you cannot switch from skiing to snowboarding within the program.
Q: What if I need to cancel my reservation?
Answer: To cancel/reschedule a reservation, call 206-812-7387 and choose the option for cancellations/rescheduling.
Our cancellation/rescheduling policy for Learn-in-3 reservations is as follows:
1. Up to 7.30am the day prior to the reservation date: No charge
2. After 7.30am the day prior, or no show the day of: $25 cancellation/rescheduling charge
Our cancellation/rescheduling policy for Adult Group Lessons or Clinics is as follows:
1. Up to 7.30am the day prior to the reservation date: No charge
2. Up to 7.30am the day of the reservation: $25 cancellation/rescheduling charge
3. After 7:30am the day of the reservation or no show the day of: CHARGED FULL PRICE
Arrival, Check-in and What to Wear
Q: When should I aim to arrive at the resort?
Answer: Lessons begin on snow at 10:00am and 1:00pm. So you should plan to arrive at the resort at least 90 minutes prior to your desired lesson start time to allow ample time for parking, equipment fitting and check-in.
Q: What should I do if I am running late for my lesson?
Answer: We try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible, especially on days with high volume, by running additional start times. Just relax and get to the mountain safely and we will do our best to have something for you when you arrive.
Q: Where should I go to check-in?
Answer: Head straight to the Rental Tech Center, located in the Tye Creek Lodge to collect your rental equipment and check-in for your lesson
Q: What equipment is included with the package?
Answer: Ski/Snowboard boots and Skis & Poles/a Snowboard. Helmets are also included with lesson packages, normally an $11/day extra.
Q: What should I wear?
Answer: Prepare for changing weather but dress with warmth and mobility in mind. We recommend wearing several light layers and ensuring that the outermost layer is waterproof, so waterproof jacket and pants. It is also important to wear a single pair of thin, synthetic, long socks. Sports socks work best.
Q: What accessories should I bring?
Answer: Waterproof gloves, a hat that covers your head and ears, and eye protection from the sun and falling snow.
Q: Do you rent/sell clothing/accessories?
Answer: We do have snow jackets and snow pants available for rental. We do not rent accessories for hygiene reasons but do sell gloves, goggles, socks and more at our retail outlets at very competitive prices.