2013-14 Winter Season
Personalize Your Experience…
Private lessons are the perfect way to help children develop a real passion for the sport through targeted instruction, or to break through learning plateaus. There's nothing like quality family time, and it's even better when everyone gets to do something they enjoy. With no age restrictions on private lessons the whole family can get involved. We'll find you a coach whose style matches you or your youth's personality and tailor-make a lesson focused entirely on you!
$25 OFF Special!
The second time's a charm...or the third, or fourth! Purchase any First Tracks, 2-, 3- or 5-hour regular private lesson and get $25 OFF every additional private lesson of any length that you purchase for the rest of the 2013-14 winter season! Discount voucher is non-transferable and cannot accumulate or be combined with other offers or discounts.
First Tracks Special
1-Hour Lesson: $99
Daily from 9am to 10am. Who doesn't want to be top of the class? Beat the lift lines and the crowds and give your kid a head start on the day with our First Tracks Special. It's is the perfect way to refresh their skills, get them warmed up for a day of group lessons or just enjoy some early morning mountain time with their favorite instructor.
Me and My Kid Special
2-Hour Lesson: $99
Age: 2-5 years
Daily from 1pm onwards with a maximum of three participants. We know it's every snow-lovin' parent's dream to take to the slopes with their little one, so we created the Me and My Kid Private Lesson, where the focus is on you teaching your child. Our instructor will take a back seat and guide you through passing on your passion to your little shredder. It's perfect for those parents with young children not yet ready for group lessons, or those who want to be there when their child slides for the first time.
Regular Private Lessons2-Hour Lesson: $149
3-Hour Lesson: $199
5-Hour Lesson: $299
Our private lesson prices are for all ability levels for up to two people unless otherwise specified. Bring along friends or family and form your own private group for $40 per additional person per lesson, up to a maximum of five people.
Private lessons do NOT include lift tickets or rental equipment; these items can be reserved at the time of lesson booking.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Call the Ski & Snowboard School office direct at 206-812-7387. Inquiries will soon be available online!
- Office hours are 9am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday; 8:30am to 3:30pm Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Hours are subject to change based on daily operation volumes, especially during early season and spring season.
- Advanced payment is required to secure a reservation.
- Please plan to arrive at least one hour prior to your lesson start time, especially if you are renting ski or snowboard equipment, to allow ample time for parking, equipment fitting and check-in.
- Discount lift tickets are available for private coaching guests. These tickets must be purchased from the Stevens Pass Ski & Snowboard School office. (Lift ticket can be purchased prior to lesson time. Not valid with any other discount or coupon.)
- To save time when checking in for your private lesson, download our Ski & Snowboard Release of Liability agreement form, fill it out at home and bring it with you.
- Please see our policy concerning canceling and/or rescheduling a private lesson.
For more information, call 206-812-7387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.