2013-14 Winter Season
Personalize Your Experience with Individual, Tailor-Made Lessons
Private lessons allow you the opportunity to make the most of your time on the snow through one-on-one or private group/family instruction. These lessons are the perfect way to focus on specific skills such as bumps and steeps, freestyle, backcountry exploration or telemark skiing. Hire your own coach whose style matches your personality and enjoy a tailor-made lesson focused entirely on you!
$25 Off Special!
The second time's a charm...or the third, or fourth! Purchase any First Tracks, 2-, 3- or 5-hour regular private lesson and get $25 OFF every additional private lesson of any length that you purchase for the rest of the 2013-14 winter season! Discount voucher is non-transferable and cannot accumulate or be combined with other offers or discounts.
First Tracks Special
1-Hour Lesson: $99
Daily from 9am - 10am, beat the lift lines and the crowds and get a head start on the day. Whether you are looking for some early morning tips or your own personal powder guide, our First Tracks Special is the perfect way to take advantage of untracked runs in the quiet early-morning mountain atmosphere.
Regular Private Lessons
2-Hour Lesson: $149
3-Hour Lesson: $199
5-Hour Lesson: $299
Our private lesson prices are for all ability levels and for up to two people unless otherwise specified. Bring along friends or family and form your own private group for $40 per additional person per lesson, up to a maximum of five people.
Private lessons do NOT include lift tickets or rental equipment; these items can be reserved at the time of lesson booking.
- Reservations are highly recommended. Call the Ski & Snowboard School office direct at 206-812-7387. Inquiries will soon be available online!
- Office hours are 9am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday; 8:30am to 3:30pm Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. Hours are subject to change based on daily operation volumes, especially during early season and spring season.
- Advanced payment is required to secure a reservation.
- Please plan to arrive at least one hour prior to your lesson start time, especially if you are renting ski or snowboard equipment, to allow ample time for parking, equipment fitting and check-in.
- Discount lift tickets are available for private coaching guests. These tickets must be purchased from the Stevens Pass Ski & Snowboard School office. (Lift ticket can be purchased prior to lesson time. Not valid with any other discount or coupon.)
- To save time when checking in for your private lesson, download our Ski & Snowboard Release of Liability agreement form, fill it out at home and bring it with you.
- Please see our policy concerning canceling and/or rescheduling a private lesson.
For more information, call 206-812-7387 or email email@example.com.